Carpet cleaning tips for the holiday season
As the leaves are falling and the seasons begin to change, the universal custom that best means the late fall and early winter, even more than the weather is the holiday season. No matter where you reside, always mid-November marks the beginning of the Christmas season: Full of family visits, lights, decorations and an abundance of food.
Unfortunately, along with all the festive celebrations and joy also come all inevitable and cleaning arrangements.
We at Chem-Dry understand that receive visitors during the Christmas season can be very stressful and we want to help you enjoy Christmas with little stress as possible, so we share the following tips to make you more tranquil @, in an environment healthier and free of stains on the holiday season:
- Put rugs in high traffic areas such as entrances of your home. This will protect your carpet from stains and unnecessary wear of all persons entering and leaving.
- Ask your guests to remove their shoes upon entering your home because shoes often carry dirt, crumbs and oils in their suelas. El that people remove their shoes prevent this dirty your carpets.
- The vacuum that passes before a party will help you remove everyday dirt that accumulated before adding more dirt from your guests.
- The probability of having a stroke increases dramatically during the festivos.Si days you find a stain, dry it with warm water immediately to prevent entry into the carpet. Use a cloth towel to dry.
- Be sure to vacuum immediately after a party to avoid food scraps from sticking to the mold and bacterias.Repasa carpet and carpet areas with more traffic in various directions is developed to allow vacuum pick everything may be possible.
When you see a stain that your guests have left, do not panic. Here we share some tips for you to remove stains immediately that have arisen:
- Be sure not to rub
- Do not pour too much water on the stain to “lighten”. Although this may loosen the stain, it can also cause it to sink deeper into the carpet, so it will be harder to get out.
- Try to mix warm water with white vinegar or dishwashing detergent, and removes the stain with the mixture.
- For a spill of red wine, using a first solution detergente.Sumerge a white cloth or a white napkin in the detergent solution and gives several dab the stain with it. Press the cloth on the stain for a few seconds, wait 15 minutes for the stain to disintegrate, and then absorbs excess liquid with a dry white cloth. Continuous cleaning the entire area with a cloth dipped in warm water. Wait an hour or until the carpet dry completely. If the stain persists, place a stack of white napkins 1/2 inch thick on the spot and placed on it a glass baking dish for 15 minutes.
- For difficult and stubborn stains, spray a small amount of Chem-Dry Chem-Dry Spot Remover Grease & Oil Remover (ask for it to Chem-Dry your local branch)
- Once you have decided on a method of action, clean from the outer edge of the stain inward to prevent it from spreading.
- If you have a pet that gets nervous being among people and express her nervousness peeing inside your home, you dry as much urine as possible with a toalla. Para best results, eliminating odors and fresh stains, use Odor Remover pet Chem-Dry. If the stain is old contact Chem-Dry professional to apply their revolutionary treatment of pet urine removal.
- If you have a stain that can not be removed or you can not clean your high-traffic areas, schedule an appointment professional carpet cleaning provider with your local Chem-Dry.
Get a deep and healthy cleaning dry in just a couple of hours, so you’re list @ londoncleanltd.co.uk/rug-cleaning.html promptly for the holidays!