It was time to pack up and travel , what is the purpose of your trip? Possibly a pleasure trip or perhaps one business; Whatever the reason, the hotel is one of the most important parts in your travel plan , it is the place where you expect to spend pleasant days and as comfortable as possible.
In tourism, English is the language commonly used by those who do not speak the language of the country they visit . Below we offer you como aprender ingles rapido and words that will be of great use during the stay in a hotel abroad:
• Single Room: Single room
• Double Room: Double room
• Reservation: Reservation
• Reception: Reception
• Check-in: Registration arrival
• Check-out: Check-out the hotel
• Room Service: Room service
• Wake -up call: wake-up call
• housekeeping: housekeeping
• : Do you have rooms available? | Are there any rooms available?
• I have a reservation. I booked it online. | I have a reservation. I made online.
• Could you bring me an Extra towel? | Could I bring an extra towel?
• Could you bring me an additional pillow? | Could I bring an extra pillow?
• Is breakfast included? | Is breakfast included?
• At what time is the breakfast served? | Is breakfast is served What time?
• I would like a wake-up call at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow. | I want to wake up call tomorrow at 7:30 am.
• Is there a nearby museum or attraction? | Is there a museum or tourist attraction near here?
• Could you please Suggest me a good restaurant to have dinner tonight? Could you make a reservation for me? | Could you suggest a good restaurant for dinner tonight? Could I make a reservation?
• Where can I take a cab or taxi? | Where can I take a taxi?
• I’ll be leaving tomorrow night. Is it possible to check out late? | I will be going tomorrow night. Is it possible to leave the hotel later than the time set for checking out?
Now you have the basic information that will allow you to defend yourself in the hotel when traveling.But remember, this is “basic” information and we want to defend yourself besides the hotel, you can do in all other contexts that you attend; more than basic information, the ideal is to have a strangle hold language and our English course online until this trip that I had planned, you can accompany. No matter how far you go or how long it takes your trip, we’ll be with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week . You can use every time you have available and study English in the easiest and most entertaining way, you will be surprised everything you have learned with the sum of every minute took advantage.